CBD does not cure and may provide relief from many additional ailments on a patient by patient basis. The body cures itself. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA (US) or any similar agency (EU) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting any new supplement program.
Most work-place drug screens and tests target delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and do not detect Cannabidiol (CBD) or other legal natural hemp based constituents. However, studies have shown that eating hemp foods and oils can cause confirmed positive results when screening urine and blood specimens. If you are subject to any form of drug testing or screening, we recommend that you DO NOT ingest our products. Prior to consuming these products, consult with your healthcare practitioner, drug screening\testing company, or employer.
Only certified seeds included on the EU variety list are developed to mother-plants, cloned, and used for our cultivation of Cannabis Sativa for the subsequent extraction of Cannabinoids.
CannaBiDiol isolated by extraction from cannabis sources, does not contain Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
All Hardolin products can be imported and post-processed in the EU. The sale and marketing of products based on our RSO Oil, or white-label capsules, will require our customer to hold the necessary permits as a retail distributor of non novel food supplement CannaBiDiol in our final dosage form (standardized). This must be provided prior to any shipment of products.
Shipment of flowers on barrels will take place to any product manufacturer that establishes the import permit to our shipping department. As our plants are cut from the ground before reaching 500 ppm THC / Kg flowers and our genetics is EU white-listed, the flowers can legally be imported into the EU.
A number of other countries qualifies to the same position as the EU.
Hardolin can not supply RSO Oil in any variety or capsules for the US market, as Cannabinoids in any form or measurement is considered a controlled substance (class 7360) by the DEA from 13. January 2017.
Hardolin can provide flowers on barrels for subsequent manufacturing purposes also in the US, provided that the importer has an import permit issued by the DEA and the product manufacturer is located in one of the 28 US states that forms parts of the ‘Commercial Industrial Hemp Program’ under the US Farm Bill of 2014.
- Tariff Position for CBD oil: 2106.90.9998
- DEA defines hemp when there is less than 0.3% THC.
- DEA defines ‘CBD oil’ as schedule 1 Drug (class 7360).
- Unlike in the EU, hemp is not a legal crop at federal level.
- Import will require DEA import permit.
- Cannabinoids are considered a novel food supplement product, and thus under FDA regulation.
- Common tariff position for CBD oil: 2106.90.9849
- Swiss tariff position: 2106.90.99
- Import of CannaBiDiol – oil with less than 500 ppm THC/ Liter is legal under European law provided the oil is extracted from strains that are on the EU variety list (‘white listed’).
- A ‘no objection letter’ from the authority in charge in each country may be needed in order to move the goods between borders.
- Cannabinoids can only be delivered as a food supplement product, and is by nature considered non-novel by nature. This however requires any retailer or retail distributor to obtain regulatory permit and observe labeling- and no-claim rules & regulations.